Re: Kedrick

On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 12:45 PM, wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

And Kedrick's time to shine is running out.

Soon, Ainge favorite #1 Jones will debut in the starting lineup.
Then Ainge favorite #2 Welsch needs playing time to develop.
And O'Brien fave McCarty is still around, killing us loudly with his
song.
Ray

Walter looked especially confused in New orleans. I still can't understand, with all of Danny's shrewdness, why he resigned Walter. I mean, Walter's a likable guy but has he ever improved his game?
Ditto goes for Kedrick. Looks like a nice kid but... this is a win or get out of town business. For Kedrick's sake I hope some more PT will unleash some of his potential, if he has any that is.
Should be an interesting game on Wednesday. The Pistons/C's game's have had some interesting bylines the last couple of years. Especially that utter and complete spanking the Pistons gave us last year in Boston. God that was ugly.