From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Raymond Angelo Belliotti
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 6:33 AM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Exciting Year

I have been a Celtic fan since the days of Easy Ed (not
Pinckney). This year's version of the Cs is exciting, unlike
last year's version which was painful to watch at times even
in victory. We should wish Antoine Walker all the best in Dallas, but his
departure was a wise decision. Ainge was correct: Antoine's stamp on the
team
was too great given its nature. This season will find point guard a trouble
spot as Banks needs a couple of years and James, although a feisty
competitor,
is inconsistent. But the resurrection of Vin Baker approaches biblical
proportions, the team is deep, and willing to play up-tempo. Barring
injuries
or horrible off-court problems, we are going to have fun this season. And
Mr.
Wright is correct: The savviest fans are predicting that the Cs will win 47!
   I seldom post, but I want to thank those of you who relay the latest
Celtic
news, rumors, draft information, and the like. I rarely have the time to
fish
such material out of the
internet information pond. I am grateful to those of you who do this so
well.
Thanks. Have a terrific season!

Raymond Angelo Belliotti
Distinguished Teaching Professor