Re: in response to Egg

< You will see in each game, though, how Banks has the ability to get where
he wants to in the lane.  That kind of quickness, one under control, can
 be devastating in both the halfcourtand open floor. > - Josh O.

I understand what you are saying, Josh.  But to modify an Aingeism,
are we on the same page?

I agree that l'il Mr. Powerpuff (Banks) is quick as a cat and can get to
the lane.  But how sure are we that his athleticism will eventually
translate into good court decisions, court vision, and court leadership?
Have we seen any of these qualities yet?

As for Bank's defense, he has the distinct disadvantage of being shorter
than almost every player he attempts to guard.  So again, will quick
automatically lead to crafty effective?

Egg