From: "Kim" <kimmalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Raymond Angelo Belliotti" <belliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Exciting Year

> Just had to smile at an analogy that you have to think the son of a
minister would himself appreciate. And you're also right about the fun  -
however we end up ranked at the end, I think this will be a fun season.

> BTW, not trying to take over Snoopy territory, but re: Steve's proposed
poll about Vin in an earlier post, if people want one, I could set up one of
those radio button polls like you see on the Cs own site on some tripod free
webspace pretty easily. With the idea that the same space could be used for
other polls through the season. Don't want to get anyone riled up at the
thought of another website, but if there's enough interest, it should be
easy enough with the tools they provide.