Re: Banks

>>May I ask why you (and many others) feel Banks will be pretty
good down the line?  What exactly do you see in him that could
possibly make this so?  It appears that even those who have been
disappointed with his early play have held out hope that he will
someday be worthy of his draft position.

So what am I missing here?  Really, DeHome, can anyone diss
the PG shortcomings that presently evade Banks?  Or is it only
Bank's blinding speed which has made so many of us optimistic
concerning his long-term prognosis? << -- Egg

Well, Ms. Egg, I was tempering it a bit.  See, I've only ever seen him once
(vs Miami), and didn't want to entirely write off his career based on that, but
I have to say... he's way not ready from what I saw.  Didn't look like he did
anything better than say, a Tyus Edney did.  But, like I said, that's based
on one game.

Didn't get to see last night's game, but I followed it online.  Seems like
every time James comes in, the + / - is negative.  Thank god Obie FINALLY put
James back in to restore a little order.

Also, I kept thinking, as they frittered away their 4th qtr lead, put Vin
back in.  Never thought I'd type that, but he seems to be playing quite well, and
I'm happy for him.

I said it a long time ago, and I'll say it again.  Kedrick = Harold Minor
(Baby Jordan).  He's passive, and will never amount to much.  Can't wait for
Jumaine to come in and take his minutes.  The combo of JJ and Williams is not
fabulous, but not bad either.

Still wish they'd bring in a vet PG.  If Banks gets more than 10 minutes a
game to develop, we're in trouble.