Re: What About This?

< Here's maybe a wild thought.  I'm not comfortable with too much
Banks this season.  Not remotely implying he might not be pretty good
down the line, but I think this team can make some hay this season. >
- RickDHome

May I ask why you (and many others) feel Banks will be pretty
good down the line?  What exactly do you see in him that could
possibly make this so?  It appears that even those who have been
disappointed with his early play have held out hope that he will
someday be worthy of his draft position.

So what am I missing here?  Really, DeHome, can anyone diss
the PG shortcomings that presently evade Banks?  Or is it only
Bank's blinding speed which has made so many of us optimistic
concerning his long-term prognosis?