Re: all the posts for naught

The problem can't be either of those, Josh. I have HTML turned off and do not auto-launch attachments, both for security reasons, and I always see content in his posts. I also did a view source check on the Rickert message and there was no HTML source to show.

All Ray said about the Rickert workout was that the one with the Cs went well after a disastrous GS one. If you still want that email forwarded directly to you as plain text, yell.

Kim