Someone impressed the Celts at a workout yesterday (from Insider)

Can I just say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this time of year. The playoff
games have been incredible (last night was something else-did anyone else
watch?). I think the Finals will be fantastic. And with the Chicago predraft
camp next week, the draft rumors will start picking up big-time. I have to
confess I'm a huge draft nerd. The NBA draft is one of my favorite events of
the year, even when the Celts aren't prominently involved. I just love
watching and second-guessing. Anyway, here's an interesting blurb from
Insider. Apparently Alexsandar Pavlovic wowed the Celts. That type of player
would be a nice fit to make EWill even more expendable. Of course, they need
a point guard desperately, but I'm convinced they have plans to address
that. What are they? Who knows?

Mark

Here's the blurb:

Serbian shooting guard Alexsandar Pavlovic had an unbelievable workout in
Boston on Thursday. He shot the lights out and surprised the Celtics with
his athleticism. He also turned a few heads when he measured at 6-foot-8.
How much did they like him? They scheduled a second workout before he left.