It could be worse

I was thinking a little about Kevin Garnett since Detroit thinks they may
have the roster to get him. I took a look at the Wolves roster. Their roster is a
mess. They got soon-to-be-stiff Wally Szczerbiak signed forever for huge
dollars. Journeymen Marc Jackson and Joe Smith are also on the books for the next
four years at a combined 40 million. Troy Hudson is McHale's only find. As bad
as some say Wallace has done, you got to think McHale has really bunged
things up, not even considering the illiegal Joe Smith fiasco. You got to hope that
Ainge isn't getting any advice from his old buddy Kevin....Or maybe we could
take advantage of that relationship and dream of a Garnett for Walker, Baker
and 3 no.1s?....

DJessen33