Re: espn draft news

----- Original Message -----
From: James A. Hill <jahill@leasingservice.com>

> >It makes me think that Ainge will have to do it around the edges; well,
Joe
> Dumars did it.
>
> You mean trade their best player to make the "team" better?  Turn over 25%
> of the roster this year to make the "team" competitive beyond the second
> round?

And don't you fully expect Ainge to trade Antoine to make the team better? I
know you do. Shouldn't he turn over half the roster? Of course he should.
Won't you be disappointed if he doesn't? Do I need to ask? I, for one, am
shocked....SHOCKED....by his performance so far. Vowing to keep Antoine and
re-signing O'Brien? What the hell is going?

By the way, Gene wrote:

PS:  talk of our trading for Chroshere or Tinsley sounds good to me

Thanks for the kind words Gene,  I'm doing my best. Croshere "or" Tinsley?
Hell....the Celts can have them both if Danny plays his cards right.

Paul M.