espn draft news

ESPN finally has a decent mock draft with player profiles.  It's simple, but it puts the names up and provides a frame of reference.  It has us taking Diaw, who sounds like a French Joe Johnson, and Shortshlekaitkslantiszrls, a burly rebounder type.  Not exciting.  It makes me think that Ainge will have to do it around the edges; well, Joe Dumars did it.  Anyway, with more reading on players, I am closer to thinking that Ridenour may not be so bad, but I still fear that T.J. Ford (not our problem) will have a hard time because of body size.  Cheers,  Gene
PS:  talk of our trading for Chroshere or Tinsley sounds good to me