Pistons? No, there's a new sheriff in town

Paul M. wrote:

<<The Pistons are on the move. Something needs to be done, and quickly.
We have the perfect WMD,  Antoine Walker! I realized this morning, in a
moment of stunning clarity, that it doesn't matter what the Celtics get
back in a trade for Walker. The value is in getting rid of him and
watching him ruin the competition. They need to send him to Detroit. How
about Antoine and the two first rounders for Cliff Robinson, Hubert Davis,
Michael Curry, and our new starting point guard Pepe Sanchez. I checked it
on Realgm and I think it works. But no...Joe Dumars is too smart for that
one. I'll try adding either Battie or Delk to sweeten the pot.>>

You're on the right track, Paul, but you need to think for the long term.
Who is the greatest player in the history of basketball?  LeBron James, of
course.  Just ask the folks at Nike.  Now that the Cavs -- excuse me, the
CAVALIERS -- have him, they're unstoppable... unless, of course, the Cs
can stick them with Antichrist Walker.  How's this for creative thinking:

Boston trades:  Antoine Walker and its first round picks in 2003, 2005,
2007, 2009 and 2011 to Cleveland, Tony Delk and Tony Battie to Dallas.
Cleveland trades: DeSagana Diop, Chris Mihm and Michael Stewart to Boston,
Darius Miles to Dallas.
Dallas trades:  Shawn Bradley and Tariq Abdul-Wahad to Boston.

Think about it.  For the cost of only 5 draft picks they'd probably blow
anyway, a shooting guard in a point guard's body and a skinny power
forward who plays out of position, the Cs can rid themselves of
basketball's very own Kreuzfeld-Jakob disease!  And, as a bonus, they
solve their two biggest problems!  Just look at all that height -- 4 true
centers!  And Abdul-Wahad -- who is a GREAT defender -- has GOT to be able
to play point guard -- he's French, Parker's French... hell, Cousy's
ancestors came from France!

New starting lineup:

PG:  Abdul-Wahad
SG:  Pierce
SF:  Mihm
PF:  Diop
C: Bradley

Michael Gooen

P.S.  If all else fails, I checked this and it works on RealGM:

Boston trades:  Antoine Walker to the NBA's suspended list.
NBA's suspended list trades:  Vin Baker to Boston.