on Songaila

I read here a few weeks back about GM Wallace going to Europe, partly to evaluate the progress of Darius Songaila, our second round choice from last year.  One report had him doing very well with his team.  Any news about that?  I would hope that he would be considered for next year, as he may have backup PF skills comparable to those we might trade for or draft.  I don't know; I did like his size and rounded game in college and was disturbed that we decided so quickly not to try and develop him.  I'd be surprised if he were not of good backup quality.  Cheers, Gene