Re: Celtics A Possible Trading Partner With Bulls Says Smith

--- Way Of The Ray wrote:
Memphis was the big loser in the draft because its pick, No. 2, goes to Detroit from the long ago Otis Thorpe trade.
--- end of quote ---

By the way, am I the only one that laughed my rear end off when I saw this the first time?  OT?  That's great.  So, if they don't flub the pick, or get hit with excessively bad luck (like a coke overdose, for example), does this put the Pistons in a Final in the next two years?  It strikes me as a distinct possibility, as a proven scorer could be a big part of the puzzle.  Yikes.