Re: Magloire, Like Wow!

Dont'cha know that he has the "Fogarty's Cove" sleepwear set?

I know--only Cecil and I will get that one--and HE'S gonna KILL me.... :>)))))

At 08:56 PM 5/19/03 -0400, Way Of The Ray wrote:
Some Quality Ball-Washing Between Cecil And Magloire.

Man those athletes, they are really into some astute observations
and unbridled criticism of other members of their sport aren't they?

My only question is did Cecil have Jamal sign his Employee No. 8
underoos?
Ray