Re: Bring back Kenny?

--- You wrote:
Just an idle thought on a Friday morning ... with
Ainge on the hunt for a PG, and Kenny's contract up,
and nobody likely to offer him much more than the $1
million exemption (IMO), and with all this fond
back-when-we-had-Kenny nostalgia going about ("Kenny
with his slick dribbling used to defy pressure all by
himself last year," Pete just wrote), would it make
sense to bring him back?
--- end of quote ---

For the vets' minimum, absolutely.  In case the new PG struggles (quite likely,
if he's a rookie), Kenny is much better than our other options. Delk should
only play backup SG - that's what he's best at. And Bremer - he's  young  and
he is PHD (Pitino's favorite acronym), so he might develop into a David Wesley
with some tutoring, but can't really run a team yet. Kenny  would certainly be
nice insurance. He was the only player that could actually run a fast break on
the Celtics. Didn't one of the sportswriters hint at Kenny's possibly coming
back next year?
Kestas