Re: "as far as we can go"

And Eggy, I don't think that just because Walker plays
PF that we shouldn't try to land a PJ Brown or, I
dunno, a Kenny Thomas or Jumaine Jones (check out this
list at http://jazzhoops.net/freeagents.htm). Yes,
past efforts to pair Walker with guys like Fortson or
even Rodney Rogers weren't necessarily successful
because Antoine wouldn't or couldn't play the three.
But Ainge is the new sheriff in town and can lay down
the law with Obie and Walker; and Walker is going to
have to realize that if he's traded, nobody else is
going to let a 32% three-point shooter lead the league
in attempts. If Walker rally wants to win and really
wants to stay in Boston, he can adjust his game; see
Robinson, David when Duncan came onboard.