Re: Points

GuyClinch writes:

> Hinrich if you judge by
> the scouting report (and that's all really I have seen) is a better bet. He
>
> is taller, quicker, jumps higher and seems longer AND he is said to have a
> real set of point guard skills - passing, ball handling etc

FWIW, I think Hinrich will be the best point guard in the draft, and I'd be
thrilled if he fell to us, which I doubt.  I think he's a Hornacek type
player, with better PG skills.... and that ain't half bad.  He'd be an
immediate improvement over any of our PGs.

I know everybody raves about Ford, but I see him as only slightly better than
Tyus Edney; then again, I didn't see him that often.  He's pretty damned
small though.

Time will tell.  It's exciting to have two picks and Wallace's hands off the
controls.