Re: "as far as we can go"

<< Draft the right PG (I hope Ainge picked up on
Phoenix's drafting smarts) and woo a top FA PF to take
the mid-level exemption, and the C's have as good a
chance as anybody to get back to the conference finals
and win. >> - pdelevett

Yes, we do need a PF because the main problem with Toine is that
he is not a PF. I don't really know what he is, but I do know that
his presence has prevented us from having a real PF for seven
seasons now.

As long as Toine is here playing 42 mpg, why squander our
one mid-level exception on a PF who would only see about
6 mpg?  Minimum types like Grant Long can fill that role.

Egg