Re: Where Can They Trade Walker? Scientific Results Collated

I think there are plenty of teams who would be interested in Walker, because
of his shortened contract and talent level. I don't think his value is at a
low at all, just because of one bad series on a tough matchup. His value
would be very high after the Pacer series with his offensive play and defense
on O'Neil.

 However, the good teams add talent to the base, not deal their second best
player. The key is the expiring max contract which I wouldn't want to extend
with PP max already in the fold....

Chicago has always looked like the best matching of needs to me but other
teams probably feel the same way.

The Heat with a sign and trade Mourning with a pick is interesting but
worrisome. Mourning is a great risk because of his health and has to be the
thrownin, not the major piece....

I think Portland would be a great trading partner in this case. I would take
Wallace all day for Walker, even if he can be a punk. Wallace could provide
us a much more conventional team (on the floor) and maybe we could get a
little more because of Wallace's bad PR....

DJessen33