Last Night

There is nothing much I can say about last night. I get the digest version of
this list, so I probably won't see what you folks are saying until tonight.

Being there to see Ainge be introduced for his new job was great. I hope that
this is the beginning of something good. Among other things, an end to the 20
years of poor drafts. I saw Danny standing on the court at half time, pouring
over the half time stats sheet. I mean, if the players thought that he was a
distraction this week, how did they feel last night, seeing him pondering who
will be going/staying? Man, he was intense.

Bill WAlton must have signed 1000 autographs last night. I sat next to him for
a timeout and we talked 86/87. How great was that ?!? If anyone wants to hear
off list about what Walton said, I will be glad to tell you.

Peace

Thanks,

Steve
sb@maine.rr.com