Tonite's Game

Awful performance all around.

In a game like this, its hard to truly toss out blame because there is
enough to go around.

OB managed the game poorly.  Long droughts on offense and repeated defensive
breakdowns and there was rarely a timeout to regroup or make adjustments.
Substitutions werent great either.  Too much Walter tonite.  He isnt a 40
minute guy if you want him effective.

Antoine - another bad game, especially on defense.

Pierce hurt, but I still would have liked to see him trying to do more
during these long droughts.

The Bench - ugggh.

Personally, I didnt see them winning this series, but this horrible game has
erased all my emotional highs from the Indiana series.

The fact remains - this team is fun (at times) but really flawed.