Re: Regime Change In Boston Tomorrow

'Cause in that metaphor, reporting on it would make Ray Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraqi Minister of Information <g>?

Seriously, most likely thing I can think of is Ainge having concerns about the effect on his family, with things like changing schools etc. And possible contract problems -ever read about what went into getting him here as a player : )

But I expect Ray's right that he will be announced. Especially as here's a local TV link taking it past the 'discussions' point and also saying it **will** be announced within the next few days. If so, why wait. And I know from the coporate trading world that too late for Friday's papers is a traditional day/time to issue news you want to postpone the public flap about in the press (Saturday papers are usually the lowest sales of the week, although in today's world that thinking is a bit outdated):
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/2189378/detail.html

Kim, cross posting the response to the yahoo group, to give them the update, since I haven't seen Ray's post with the announcement there yet