Re: Ainge, Game 2 and stuff...

At 05:52 PM 5/8/2003 -0700, Ryan W wrote:
-But, since neurology is your thing, I'll assume you
know what you're talking about ;)  But from what
little I do know (from the internet), I remember
taking tests that would rank personality/brain
types....with some sort of four letter combination
like LTCS or something like that....does that sound
familiar?  Cause this perhaps is what I could be
talking about....
They're personality tests. Myers-Briggs probably, since those are the classic 4 letter code results ones.
Tons of sites but here's one that has a quickie sample test and gives the different code groups without having to go deep into the site.
http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html
Kim