equal value?

I think equal value, as in a trade for Antoine, includes more than getting another player or players with essestially the same ability or statistical value to the team.  With Antoine, his positives are often negated by negatives such as turnovers, wrong shots at the wrong times, technicals, lack of rebounding--his best skill--and ball-hogging.  Thus, I would trade him for Zach Randolph and filler to make the $$ work and consider that even.  Randolph will soon provide the positives or close to it with very few of the negatives.  I would trade him for Troy Murphy under the same rationale.  If he's an "albatoine" then we add by subtracting him.  And I would do it.  But we won't know until we test the waters.  There are teams out there who would take a risk to get a "veteran all-star" with far less risk than we took with Baker.

Well, some exciting days ahead, organization wise.  Cheers, Gene