All the negativity in this broadcast booth s*cks

CAll me crazy, but I think that Danny AInge is still bitter about having been
traded. Man, he slams the Celtics every chance he gets when he broadcasts
their games.

To discover that he may be hired to run the Celtics or that he is considering
it is odd. Will he trade Walker asap? Will his first order of business be to
retire #44 to the banners? Will he put a permanent ban on Tree Rollins from
entering the Elitecenter?

Thanks,

Steve
sb@maine.rr.com