Re: Something wrong

    I fear that the Cs have simply gone as far as they can go.  Pierce is
playing at an otherwordly pace; Delk is scoring as well as he ever has.
Battie, never a major offensive threat, is playing superbly, considering his
physical condition.  Walter is playing as well as you can ask of a guy who is
essentially a 6th, 7th or 8th man.  Give him a couple of years and he could
become a very competent role player in this league.  I'd like to see him
develop a shot somewhere between 3 and 23 feet, though.  We miss having a
point guard.
    Walker.  Ah, Antoine.  "Evil Antoine" seems to have reappeared.  I think
(1) Martin has his number and (2) he's just plain whipped physically, running
on empty.  Pierce ain't far behind in that category.
     I think they'll take one or two games in Boston, but, like last year, I
think it is time to admit that the Nets are a better team.  I'm going to take
flames for this, but I think that Kidd and Kobe may be the two most exciting
players to watch in the NBA today.  I have nothing against Kidd.  I really
want to dislike Kobe, but how can you dis the guy as a player?  (As a person,
maybe, but as a player?)  We all were happy last year when the Cs went down
4-2 in the conference finals.  Same two teams, a year later, but the Cs are a
tad weaker.  Same result.  The Nets shoud win the east and again get wiped
out in the finals.
     At least the western games are interesting...