Re: NO KIDDING...

>``More or less he needs to apologize to Joumana,'' said Kidd. ``To take
>somebody's livelihood away for comments. . . . You know, everybody makes
>mistakes.''

Maybe the "classiness" of Kidd accepting the comment as a (stupid) mistake
will get the morons at the Fleet that chant "wifebeater" to finally shut up
about his personal failure.  I'm not sure I would be as level headed about
the comment.

On the other hand, shouldn't folks be calling for that donkey Scott's
resignation/arrest after his comments threatening to physically attack Ryan
which were said with malice and were not "hyperbolically stated" as were
Ryan's.  (Lawyer's on the list, isn't what Scott said an "assault" from a
civil law standpoint?)

``Tell him to come here. Just tell him to come right in here and he can say
that in front of me and Jason and some of our players, that he would like to
slap her around a little bit. He'll see how well he'll be received.''

Or his "uncalled for" attack on the city of Boston.  (Let's set the morons
from above on "him".)

``Bob should be out of a job. That's ridiculous. That's uncalled for,'' said
an irate Scott, who pointed out Ryan works in the opposing city. ``Where's
he
from? Then it's not surprising. . . . It shouldn't have been said, period.

Frig you Scott.  You owe your job to Kidd, Ryan.  <Jim