Re: win

< Wasn't it just last week that you E-mailed me several times off list
to say if we were to ever meet one day that we'd likely share a laugh
and discover that we really do have a lot in common? And then you
followed that up with another E-mail to ask me if I was good looking?
Like the old saying goes, "it's a thin line between love and hate." >

Just having a bit of ''sport'' with you after your crude ''V'' remark.

Actually, I asked if you were ''AT LEAST good looking,'' since I
could find few other redeeming features. I apologize if you took
that to be a compliment:)

Egg