  From: Dan Forant
  To: Celts
  Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 10:04 AM
  Subject: Re: Thank you!

  Live for only today........die tomorrow. Those of us now not being called
  Celtic fans is one not looking at the facts as they are. My biggest hope is
  they tear down this team from management down and rebuild around Paul
  Pierce. If you're looking for mediocrity, it's here now. Some of us are
  looking past the horizon.

  DanF