win

Nice to hear from some newbies.  I don't think very many wish the Celtics to lose to prove that they're "mediocre," but many are frustrated with the front office, the coach, and particularly the play of Antoine.  Still, once the playoffs started, I suspect we began to wave the towels because we like our guys and want them to win.  And, I might say that Antoine is playing like he should, so far.

To me, it's like the war.  I didn't think we approached it well, I fear what will happen in the aftermath, but I wanted our side to do the best job of winning once the conflict was on.  So, after we're out of the playoffs, we had better get serious about what kind of team we want and whether we can long exist with a point forward and half a point guard, and a tender front line.  I have no high hopes vs. Jersey, but I'm hoping.  Cheers, Gene