Give these guys a break

Ive been on this mailing list for a long time, and the negativity is starting to annoy me.  Anybody reading the posts over the past year would come to the following conclusions:

A. The Celtic superstars arent that good.  Nobody would want Antoine and Paul is too streaky/selfish

B. No other player on the Celts could start for any other NBA team.  They are a collection of role players who barely belong in the League

C. OBrien is a stupid Coach who plays a bombs-away brand of basketball that cant win in the NBA.  Only Isaiah may be worse.

D. The Front Office is the worst in Basketball and is incapable of spotting talent.

Put those factors together, and we have a bad coach, with inferior basketball personnel and no real superstars.  And yet, of the 29 teams in the NBA, were one of only 8 still playing.  Want to say that its only because were in the horrible Eastern Conference?  OK, then of the 15 teams in the Eastern conference, we finished 6th overall and are one of 4 teams still playing.

While Im on my rant, let me expand it to include the NBA announcers and pundits.  Searching for an explanation of how we smoked Indiana, they all said that Boston overcame superior talent because they were a wily, veteran team, who had a big edge in playoff experience.  Do I need to remind you that the only guy on this team who had any playoff experience before last year was Tony Delk (as a scrub).

Hey, Im not saying were a championship team or that well make a big run at the championship this year, but I do know that there are 21 teams watching TV right now that wish they were us.  The one thing that nobody seems to give the Cs credit for is heart.  They never admit defeat and never back down from a challenge.

Hell, Ill throw things at the TV, mad at bonehead plays, and moan over questionably front office decisions just like the rest of you, but Im tired of hearing how awful this team is.  Regardless of what happens in the Jersey series, Ill still bleed Celtic Green.

Anyway, its time that everyone on this mailing list realize that this isnt the worst team in NBA history.