Off-Topic, X-Men 2

For anyone curious, a friend was kind enough to take me and Mrs. Celtics
Beagle out to see the new X-Men movie.  It was a lot of fun, and we enjoyed
it.

First, it is a PG-13, and I think it probably is not really suitable for
young kids, but that's up to the individual parents, of course.  There's
some profanity, though the violence is NOT bloody, and often implied--at
least in Wolverine's case.  There's good characterization and longtime fans
will see a LOT of familiar names and faces throughout the movie.

I also have a spoiler, that only fans of the X-Men will understand for
later on, so if you don't want to know, close the post NOW....

The spoiler is---"Child of Light and Darkness"

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle