Re: picture perfect

Actually, I have yet to SEE a picture of Wallace.  By the time I find one,
it may be moot.  :>))  Also, in obvious keeping with their personal
philosophies, there's lots of pictures of the Rickster--but precious few of
Coach O'Brien.  Those I did find were all taken in the context of a game or
a practice.

It's also tough to find pictures of the players--at least, those not named
Pierce or Walker.  I've got some good ones of Waltah, JR, Eric Williams,
and one of Tony Delk.  I'm hoping to use the offseason to gradually expand
the scope of the CBW--after I catch up on the game reviews and (hopefully)
the part where I celebrate Banner #17.  :>)))

At 09:16 AM 5/3/03 -0400, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:
>< and a few choices later in the search, she saw one picture
>and yelled, "NOT HIM!"  It was Rick Pitino. > - Snoopy
>
>Did Wallace make the cut?

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle