Draft Things For The Celtics That Make You Go Hmmmm 1

Let's start off with news that Dwayne Wade may slip out of
the lottery and reach the Celtics at 16.  A possibility, as teams
are leery of using lottery picks on Combo Guards (see the Cavaliers
as a prime example of why this is so).

Now, I suppose it is possible that Wade, closer to 6-3 than 6-4, could
function as
an undersized shooting guard, thanks to his athleticism and long arms,
but I
have doubts he could function as such on the Celtics.

The other possibilty would be to convert Wade into a point guard, and
that of course
worked with Gilbert Arenas, but generally such conversions are far and
few between
(see the Atlanta Hawks and Jason Terry as a prime example).  And then
there's the
little problem of Jim O'Brien, the non-developer of talent, providing
Wade with
playing time and experiencer to make the conversion. Seems like a bad
match
under present circumstances.
.
So do you draft Dwayne Wade if you're the Celtics?
Ray

PS: I think he might be a bigger version of Joe Dumars, so I'd take a
shot on drafting both
him and Ridnour, and move Pierce to SF.