Isaiah, going, going GONE!!

YAY!!!!

The Good Guys won it tonight, 110-90 over the Pacers.  And while I hope
there's no serious injury, it was somehow fitting that Artest fouled out of
the game and finally got the smack in the mouth he deserved.

Next up, round two.

I loved the way Pierce, when asked who he'd rather play--Bucks or
Nets--replied, "I don't care.  We can beat anybody."

Personally, though, I'd like to have another shot at the Nets.  Just to see
how things stack up now that Pierce is playing well.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle