endgame #5

I was disappointed that coach allowed no more than a
clearout for Pierce at the end of regulation the other
night.  Artest plays him well and O'Neal was ready to
double him.  That was predictable.  With Delk and
Battie both having excellent short range jumpers, why
not draw up an option for one of them?  Our style is
too gunslinger like in those situations.  Pierce can
occasionally pull it off, but to try that every time?

I'm hopeful for tonight and pleased that TBS is
carrying it.  But I don't have much confidence about
playing the Nets.  Cheers, Gene