Re: Walton, Jr.

Kaman played against some pretty good competition in the tournament and did
well, although I don't remember who they played against in particular. He has
awesome footwork and can score with either hand. Still, Baker had awesome
footwork and look what happened to him. Since I modeled my inside game after
Kevin McHale, following him through college and then the Cs, I have always
been a sucker for a fundamentally sound, inside player...(but who knows what
is going on in their head)....

DJessen33