Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:35:07 -0800 (PST)
From: gene kirkpatrick <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>
Subject: Ford/Blake ??

For all the fawning over Ford, and I see a lot of him
down here and
basically agree he's the real deal, I still think
Steve Blake of Maryland
is as good--with four inches more height, a better
outside shot, longer
arms.  I could accept the reservations about him two
years ago when I
began talking about him, but now?  I would take him
after Okafur, my
choices as the best two college players, with pro
potential.  What does
Kidd do that these two points can't?  Besides shoot
poorly.  Gene
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live
on your desktop!
http://platinum.yahoo.com