game

First off... I hate Stockton and I hate Malone. I hope they both retire. I have never seen 2 more sneaky dirty players in my life. They are like the kid that used to cherry pick and then act like he was great because he'd get layups. The flops that Stockton takes and the fouls Malone gets away with are disgusting and a disgrace to the game.

That said, the Celtics are horrible. There are so many things wrong with this team and I don't want to get into all of them because most of it would be re-hashing. We all know what their weaknesses are. The only thing I'll mention is foul shooting. Make your freakin foul shots tonight and you win. This team has a serious problem with foul shooting. They have a hard enough time getting to the line; they should practice the freakin shots so they can at least make them when they do get there.

... The 3rd quarters continue to kill the Celtics. It has been this way for quite a few weeks now...