brackets

A little bummed over the NCAA brackets; I only got eleven of the sweet sixteen.  The problem is:  I get to pulling for teams I picked over teams I'm usually for.  That stinks.  So, I won't do any predicting when it comes to the NBA.  I will admit to picking Kansas over Maryland in the finals; I couldn't believe either would make it last week, but who knows.  Kentucky looks unbeatable.  Oh, well.  I thought our minds might do well by dwelling on college hoops a bit.  Cheers.  This will be a better week.  Gene