bummed big time

    With all this war crap going on, the Celtics have really disappointed me.
 I needed some good news in soe form in the last week, and all we get is a
loud hissing as the air goes out.  Blown out by the east, at least we hang
tough with the Lakers, but then losing to the Nuggets?
     A week ago we're looking at contending for home court.  Now we're
looking at the lottery.  Damn, I sound like Dan.
     Oh well, NASCAR's at Bristol this weekend...