Re: Not just another game

<< There is just something about the guy that continues to make my hair curl. Maybe it has something to do with Toine
being an All-Star PF who:

- averages only 4.6 APG despite being our de facto point guard..
- averages only 7.2 RPG in 42 MPG.
- averages only .40 BPG.
- averages 3.4 turnovers per game.
- has recorded only two triple doubles and 14 double doubles in 68 games despite his renowned versatility.  >>

Well, I wasn't aware that "de facto PG's" are expected to be shot blockers but your hero St.Paul by comparison averages 3.60 TO's a game despite leading the league in tripping over his own two feet more than anyone else. It's now beyond comical to see him routinely attempt his patented whirling dervish, behind his back spin move into three defenders only to either get his pocket picked or simply hand/throw the ball to an opponent. It's downright sad. Maybe he needs to attend AA meetings with Vin because he sure comes off as either being a drunk or a downright oaf handling the ball.

And since AW is the de facto PG as you claim, I guess 7.2 RPG ain't too shabby from the PG position. And FWIW, AW's 2 triple doubles in the 68 games you cite is twice as many as St. Paul has racked up in his 350 career games. If