Re: Demoralizing To Team

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 07:47 PM, Dan Forant wrote:

 Time to just sit back and watch it unfold.

If this keeps up Orlando will be unfolding on the Celtics as well. The Magic are only 3 games back. Currently the C's have fallen to 6th place. I've seen bigger tank jobs than this. It's not out of the question that the C's could on the outside looking in. They still have a tough schedule to go. They really looked demoralized tonight.
I still say something is up with Obie. The team seems to be tuning him out. Hmmmm. Kind of reminds me of a couple years ago.
There has to be some serious issue's with Kedrick if the guy can't get off the bench for more than 5 minutes in a 30 point blow out. Should be an interesting off season.