Re: Williams

At 12:56 AM 3/13/2003 -0500, Douglas342@AOL.com wrote:
And what's with EWill getting 17 minutes?
Early, quick couple of fouls -almost as if the refs were looking to call them on him (do ya suppose? after his flagrant)- paired with a big enough lead on the first night of back to backs when we're likely to need him a **lot** more vs NJ. Mind you, if they'd started posting him up early rather than saving it for a couple of tries in the second half we could have begun garbage time at least 15 min earlier and maybe given some of our primary offensive players more of a rest...