[no subject]

But aren't practice situations and game situations completely different?  Is
Battie even practicing with the team now?  Battie, formerly el busto, and
Waltah, formerly worse than el busto, have emerged to become prime time
contributors.  But it took them quite a while as others have said.  There's
no reason why the same won't be said of Kedrick.  I cannot see how his will
to play can be questioned.  He leaps above the crowd for rebounds and
blocked shots.  He even made my day by taking it to the hole recently in one
game.  He plays solid defense.  The only problem is playing time and shot
selection AFAICS.

If Pierce's back needs to be rested, we may as well do it now and have him
ready to play when he returns. In the meantime, give KB some PT!

Cecil