From: Kestutis Kveraga [mailto:Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu]
Sent: March 12, 2003 12:14 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: re: Dr. Jack comments

--- You wrote:
That's so great that someone got to ask that question.
You know, you think if you just say it you will get some
kind of response...instead you just get the party line.  So
frustrating -- I wish the guy could have pinned Ramsay down
and made him answer.  So frustrating.
--- end of quote ---

I don't understand - he gave a response. It's basically straight from the
horse's mouth: Kedrick is not playing hard enough, lacks confidence, is too
unassertive. That's why he's not playing much. What else do  you want Obie to
say? He sees the same thing most of aus are seeing, except he sees more of it
in practice. He's very much an effort coach: he plays guys who give the most
effort. That's EWill, Battie, McCarty, Bremer, Delk, Long, Blount, and the two
stars. I see no inconsistencies in his method of awarding minutes.
Kestas