Re: the long and long of it

Oh, Lappy, helper of heartbreak, how could you do this to us?  I was a
young, beautiful, stylish and carefree woman until I read your list of
painful memories.  Oh how the old road to Paradise is so easily missed.

Stock market hitting 8-yr. lows, consumer confidence at a 12-yr. low,
impending double dip recession, skyrocketing gas prices, orange alerts
flashing, loss of respect throughout Europe and Asia, a $$$ trillion
deficit, the loss of thousands of lives, AND ...
in compliance with Rule #86 of the igtc code of conduct (List members
will remain on subject), the above refers ONLY to the results of
what Wallace has done to our team.

Chris Wallace, come Heaven, Hell, or Hoboken, if you are a Christian,
I hope that you will at least feel repentance on the third Sunday of
each month for what you did on the third Saturday of each month and for
what you are about to do on the third Monday of each month.

Egg