Re: Parker posing: Celtics didn't act with this one

< ''It wasn't that way at all,'' Auerbach said. ''It was a collective pick.
I advocated for Joseph Forte. I liked him a lot. If I had to do it all
over again, I'd do it the same way. The guy led his conference in
scoring. He could pass. With a little work, we thought we could make
him into a point guard. He could shoot. Then he came up here and did a
lot of crazy things and his teammates never liked him. He turned out
to be a mess, you know what I mean? Always in trouble. Bad attitude.
Things like that.'' > - Peter May

Tell me more, tell me more.  Wow - thanks Peter and Red, for
clarifying the whodunit and subsequent Forte personality/baggage
problems.  This will mean a dozen rosaries and an act of
contrition for me on this glorious Sabbath morn but HERE'S TO YOU,
Mr. Uptight, the list member who privately emailed me a  "Ms. Smarty
Pants you don't know what you are talking about " thingy after I posted
the following on Feb. 22 -

     "Forte was thrown into the Baker deal to make the
    math work,  but also because he is an internationally
    known pain in the ass - a mouth with an attitude
    larger than his talent. He will be out of the NBA sooner
    than later."

Celts +6 dogs today. Robinson on IR; Pierce questionable. Throw away
the past, these next seven games should tell all.

Mar 9   San Antonio
Mar 12  New Orleans
Mar 13  @ New Jersey
Mar 15  @ Detroit