Re: Double doubles (top 50)

At 09:23 AM 3/5/2003 -0500, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:
Pierce ranks 22nd with 19, quite an achievement for a shooting guard.
What's more amazing for that position is that for 17 of the doubles, the other half is rebounds NOT assists. One of the other two is a triple, and the other had 9 rebounds. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3253/game_log.html if people want to look
It's one of the things we lost when he was out that doesn't get as much press but was noticeable on the court, particularly on as weak a rebounding team as we are and particularly since Pierce does most of his work on the defensive boards, cutting down on second chance points the other way.

Kim